BOOK DIRECT AND SAVE!
SAVE UP TO 10% IMMEDIATELY
Always book direct and ask for our Special Direct Booking Rates.
You’ll be glad you did!
Trinity Beach Luxury Accommodation
Situated directly opposite the palm-fringed golden sands of Trinity Beach, Trinity Waters is a haven of relaxation in tropical North Queensland.
Unwind in one of our spacious one, two or three bedroom Trinity Beach apartments, take in the fresh sea breeze and stunning ocean views from your private balcony, or kick back by the solar heated saltwater swimming pool and forget the world.
When you can drag yourself away from the pool, the magnificent Great Barrier reef and the region’s rainforests are waiting to be discovered.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Trinity Beach beachfront apartments soon!
7 Reasons to stay at Trinity Waters Holiday Apartments
Perfectly located right in front of a sparkling beach and offers direct access to the fine sandy shores of Trinity Beach – Swim or simply laze around and soak up the sun.
Select from 1, 2 and 3 bedroom beachfront apartments.
Within just a few metres away from our Cairns beachfront accommodation, Trinity Beach offers Award winning Restaurants.
We provide spacious family apartments that are fully self-contained with modern furnishings including complete kitchen and laundry facilities.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the ocean or the lush tropical gardens from your sun-drenched private, ocean-facing balcony. All balconies are designed to make the most of this beautiful Trinity Beach family apartments.
Trinity Beach Holiday Apartments offers swimming pools and BBQ areas, reducing the feeling of crowded, resort living. There are outdoor spas for those wanting to simply relax and unwind.
Our Trinity Beach family accommodation is also a mere stone’s throw away from the most amazing tourist destinations in the country. Be captivated by the majestic Daintree Rainforest as you trek though its lush trails, or dive into the blue ocean and explore the marvelous Great Barrier Reef.
Best Cairns Beach Accommodation to explore Far North Queensland
- Swim in the Coral Sea, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef
- Explore the rocky walkways and trails
- Have an Aussie beachfront barbecue
- Try one of 70 different local and imported beers on stock at our local Award winning Blue Moon Grill Restaurant
- Relax with a book on the balcony of your holiday apartment, by the pool or
on the beach
- Go fishing at Taylor’s Point, along the beach or off the rocks – speak to the local team at Reception about this little hidden gem
- Travel on the Scenic Railway to Kuranda and travel back down the canopy of the Rainforest on the Skyrail (within 15minutes of Trinity Beach)
- Walk the shoreline looking for crabs, shells and coral – great fun with the children
- Purchase an ice cream from the corner store and walk the Boardwalk at sunset
- Do nothing – just relax, unwind and enjoy!